Get It Today – Pay Later With These Financing Options
CT Greenbank Smart E Loan:(860-563-0015) in partnership with Energize CT
- 5, 7 and 10-year terms available
- Finance 100% of your qualified project costs
- Use up to 25% of the loan for related improvements.
- 0% financing available for income-qualified homeowners.
- Find out more about this loan!
Capital For Change:(860-235-5165)
- Loan installment payments will be billed conveniently on your monthly electric bill.
- Open to residential customers of Eversource or United Illuminating (UI).
- Loan amount of up to $15,000.
- 0.99% APR financing for Residential Heating Equipment Efficiency Upgrades or Oil to Gas Conversions for the life of the loan.
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years which will result in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings.
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment.
- No minimum credit score.
- Go to www.capitalforchange.org/energy-efficiency-programs for additional information.
- Apply on line at https://capitalforchangeapp.org or by phone.
National Energy Improvement Fund: (484-838-5460)
- Apply on-line at: https://www.neifund.org/precision-mechanical-llc
- 100% financing available.
- Simple interest installment loan, not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on your home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty.
- From NEIF, a B Corporation™, certified to meet the highest standards of compliance & fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert.